Wednesday 27 March 2013

A Terraced Housing Build (last Part)

Final day of lates and I want to finish this build.


The rear of the property is done like the front. Pins hold the build together whilst the glue sets.


Stirrers and matches add the step and window ledges.


A background of roof tiles photocopied and reenforced with wooden stirrers. Some chimneys scavenged from another card model.

Bamboo skewers for down pipes
The finished piece. I'm fairly happy with it but it is allot of work for something that WWG or Stol would do which could be done in a third of the time. Would it be any easier to make a pre-bought model? I can't be bothered to base it yet, even if I do. 

I think that will do for building at the moment and I'll get to painting up some figures next.

Thanks for all your comments guys, most appreciated.

It's looking remarkably like spring here. No rain and the sun's shinning!

Take care. Lorcan.

No comments:

Post a Comment