Sunday 8 March 2015

A bit of something and 38 FEST 2015.

Now usually if I want a piece of terrain I'd scratch build it. However, last year I got a gift card for a local hobby store. Sadly, this place was geared really to trains and RC models. As such I picked up a couple of Dalpol packs (I'm sure they're old Airfix molds so there was a nostalgic element involved). I spent last week sorting them out. I think this little building will appear in many of my scenarios. It has that 'I can be anything quality'; an Inn, a cottage, a farmhouse etc.





I thought I'd have a plunge into PazerKaput's http://panzerkaput.blogspot.co.uk/ ,VCBW 38FEST2015 details below. I have an idea for a scenario, so I'll be building up the terrain and troops for this table and playing the game come May.




When and Where is this Taking Place
38Fest2015: This Spectred Isle is going to take place over the whole month of May, actually the last game need to be finished by 30th May, to enable us to prepare for the Partizan game, and it is open to everyone, no matter how large or small your VBCW forces are and whatever scale you fight in. There are no sets of rules that we are going to say you have to play with, play with what you like. All anyone needs to do is to play the scenario in the month of May and notify me of the result of the game, Red win or Blue Win, Which Farms were control of who and who found some of the Crown Jewels. You can do this by either posting to Very British Civil Forum, http://vbcf.freeforums.org/ or email me personally. Also if you can take photos of the game and post them on the Very British Civil Forum with a bit of a write up of the battle, that would be nice but it is not a requirement to play the game. 



So please pop by again to see how I'm getting on.

TTFN

Rob.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, the terrain looks great, a bit more info on the scenario, sounds very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFbT2jretg

    ReplyDelete